Quality Street has given its consumers the chance to vote on which of the discontinued Quality Street favourites they would like to see return.
Everyone who took part in the survey is in with a chance to win one of five tins filled with the most voted for sweets, which will be handmade by Nestlé’s expert chocolatiers.
Consumers voted from the following selection:
- Vanilla Octagon – smooth vanilla filling covered with creamy milk chocolate
- Almond Octagon – crispy almond pieces in smooth milk chocolate
- Fruits of the Forest crème – fruits of the forest flavoured fondant enrobed in dark chocolate
- Jaffa Toffee – from the very first 1936 selection, orange-flavoured toffee covered with orange milk chocolate
- Coffee Crème – coffee-flavoured fondant enrobed in delicious dark chocolate
Emily Grimbley, Assistant Brand Manager for Quality Street said: “We know how much fans love to reminisce about old Quality Street varieties – there are even Facebook groups dedicated to their return!”
Voting has now closed, and the winners are expected to be announced soon.